Home / Fees

Individual Therapy



The individual consultation fee is $160 per 50 minute session. Medicare rebates for individual sessions are $87.45 per session for a maximum of 10 sessions per calendar year, upon presentation of a Mental Health Care Plan from your GP. Currently, under Government policy for COVID-19 impact, there are a further 10 rebated sessions available. If you have a Mental Health Care Plan from your GP, make sure you bring it to the first session in order to claim the rebate.




Clients who hold a Health Care card or pension card are eligible for a reduced rate of $125 per 50 minute session.

Please make sure you bring your health card to the first session in order to claim the concession rate. Medicare rebates of $87.45 per session are available providing you have a Mental Health Care Plan form your GP.





$240 First 90 minute session

$180 Subsequent 50 minute sessions

Medicare do not provide rebates for couples counselling sessions.


Payment:  Fees are payable at the end of each session. Payment is by Debit Card via eftpos and HICAPS terminals are available which can be used to process your Medicare or private health insurance claims at the end of your session.

Private Health Cover:  If you have private health insurance, you may be able to access rebates depending on your policy and type of cover. You will have to check your policy or contact your health fund. You cannot use Medicare and private health rebates together.

Cancellations:  Appointments cancelled with less then 24 hours notice may attract a 50% cancellation fee.


20 Sirius Ramble

Quinns Rocks  WA  6030


Monday:      8am  – 6pm

Tuesday:      8am  – 6pm

Wednesday: 8am  – 6pm

Thursday:   8am  – 6pm

Friday:       8am  – 6pm


Tel:  0437611566


Please Note: The above fee structure is relevant at June 2018 but may be changed without notice at the discretion of BEACON Psychology.